PaperTigers Reading the World Challenge 2011:
1. Choose six books from/about/by or illustrated by someone from different countries anywhere in the world, 3 of which must be in different continents.
2. Choose one book from/about your city/district – as local and as relevant to your geographical setting as you can find.
3. You should choose at least one book of each of the following: fiction, poetry and non-fiction.
4. Have the books read aloud to you or read them yourself; share them as part of a book-group or in class. Combine your choices with other reading challenges.
5. There is no time limit for this year’s Challenge, apart from completing it by the end of the year